New to the country and can’t understand the jokes, language, unique Australian humour? You are not alone. You will learn what you need to know about Australia, its history, achievements, sports culture and speaking with ease with fellow Australians.
Some of the topics are:
- Australian culture and humour
- Making yourself understood when English is not your family language
- When to talk business – taboo subjects
- Starting conversation using appropriate conduits
- Being a part of the greater Australian community
The program includes interactive sessions with practice and role plays, and attendee workbook