Being savvy in business and social etiquette will help you to stand out and be remembered by others. Understanding the appropriate intercultural etiquette when meeting and working with colleagues will help you be more productive, negotiate effectively and create a lasting impression and level of expertise by the way we look and sound.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Why first impressions are vital when meeting, greeting, and building relationships.
- Resumé review and interview skills.
- Business entertaining and social skills – mastering your ‘networking ability’
- How to act and react to different situations
- Dining etiquette
- How to bridge the generation and cultural gap and success at work
- Techno-etiquette – minding emails, mobiles
The program includes interactive sessions with practice and role plays, and attendee workbook